? ??????????????Punk Blood? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??6 Grabs Today. 171 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Light Up My Day? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 474 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, September 1, 2011

seriously hate myself....y i can change so fast???

i realized when ur by my side, i feel so good n secured...its like i feel like im gonna be with u forever...


but when the moment ur nt by my side....
n ur with ur family, i feel like im an extra....like im nt suppose to be in between u guys...

i want u to be by my side all d time...=.=

i feel secured....my confidence r all gone....=/ i dun used to be like this...

ive really changed~~~ im a dumb stupid person now...emo for nothing~~~

0 comments: