? ??????????????Punk Blood? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??6 Grabs Today. 171 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Light Up My Day? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 474 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, August 20, 2011

the same fucking problem occurs again....>< aihz

i start thinking the other way again...>< can start to hate myself nw....i force myself dun simply think d....but i just cant help it???? y??y??y???


its just a fuckin phone call k...plz stop being stupid n ridiculous.....isssssssssshhhhhhhhhh

i shud reli understand hw bz n tired he is everyday...same like last time....i totally know u... everything abt u...now i feel diffrent which i dont know y....i feel unsecured...like u might leave me anytime....n i will never hope tht it happen....

i fell in love with him twice in my life~~~ which makes me think that he is the 1....my happily ever after.....

i reli appreciate everything u did for me in d past few months.....i knw ive said this thousand times b4.... but i wanna thank u with my heart....i reli do appreciate everything u did for me....

i just dun like to feel unsecured~~~ ><

0 comments: