? ??????????????Punk Blood? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??6 Grabs Today. 171 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Light Up My Day? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 474 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, August 11, 2011

panda eyes @@

omfg.....im worse than panda nw i guess....isssssshhhhhhhhhhhh =.= did not slept well monday night...tuesday night was ok but slept late....LOL....las night 2am++ summore...LOL

I hope that this will not happen again....am i so not TRUSTABLE?????? all i ever wanted from u is ur love n ur trust....that is more than enough to me....

Cuz at my point of view, TRUST is something VERY important in a relationship...i know u dont get used to it...u dont get used to the situation now...

I know its different from d past but i hope u can adapt to it soon...
U're busy as well...when im free, then u're not..when im bz then u're free...
so what can i do to gain ur TRUST???

im trying my very best to make u to trust me...i hope u do as well...no matter how diffrent i act nw, the only thing that doesnt change is my feelings to u...i dont wanna change it..thats y it will never change...unless u change it...so u better not leave me or betray me...u know i cant accept it...ive been a stupid girl ONCE, it will not happen again...i get enough of it....im sick n tired of the stupid shits i faced before...but thank god ive already got what i ever wanted...i got u by my side now...i promised myself that i will NEVER leave u if u r good to me...<3<3 all i ever wanted is U.....

0 comments: