? ??????????????Punk Blood? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??6 Grabs Today. 171 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Light Up My Day? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 474 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, June 5, 2009

I Miss You

I miss the days we used to talk
And both sit upon the ground
I miss you making me laugh
Without even making a sound

I miss how it was fit togethe
rLike we were so meant to be
I miss the nights we had it all
When it was only you and me

I miss how you used to smile
Whenever I was walking by
I miss the fact we were one
There was not any other guy

I miss the breathtaking kisses
And the hugs we used to share
I miss you holding me tight
When no body else was there

I miss all the nights we spen
tAnd how we loved to dance
I miss how it was meant to be
But we quickly lost the chance

I miss you, and I still can't say
How I want you baby so much
I miss how my heart could fly
Before it suffered Cupid's touch

I miss running into your arms
The only person who was true
But the thing I miss the most
Is simply... having u by my side

I Love You...

0 comments: