? ??????????????Punk Blood? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??6 Grabs Today. 171 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Light Up My Day? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 474 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 25, 2009

memories...


jus now was thinking back all my best memories in malaysia...seeing all my old pics...farewell pics...etc...


I really miss things there...can imagine how happy am i when i was with my frenzz...


i knew i got to give up a lot of things when i come here...fren,bf,family...


made a big sacrifice...


but now im used to it....


but still i did not regret that i came here...


i learn new stuff...met new ppl...new frenz...


but i still miz all my close frenz in malaysia...


i dun knw why even hang out with frenz here...it is still a diff feeling when i hang out wih frenz in malaysia...


its completely diffrent...i prefer with my frenz in malaysia...


maybe because years of frenship...


frenz here i knew not even a year...


i dun think i can find someone that i can really talk to....


i still need to chat in skype or msn with my frenz in malaysia to really tell them when i needed someone to talk to...


I wish i had someone who accompany me here...


no one will ever understand the loneliness when u r out alone for lunch, shopping alone urself...


my personal time here is always for work and college...


i don't mind working all the time...cuz i have no where to go...even going out is me & myself...


doesn't mean i don't go out with ppl here...most of the time is with my collegues...or only a tired fri nite out with karen...which is a weekly thingy that we normally do...


but i still cannot find that i enjoy much...i still prefer my frenz...


really looking foward going back malaysia...




2 comments:

Vampirevil said...

ow... sound so pity... nvm, u still got me to accompany u in... blogspot... haha...

Its worth for u bcz it brighten ur future by these sacrification...

Jen said...

yea ryt...not sacrifice a bit...i sacrificed a lots of things to come here....u think like u so good mer..