? ??????????????Punk Blood? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??6 Grabs Today. 171 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Light Up My Day? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 474 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I really have no comments...

I reli dont know what u really want....

I feel that u r treating me like an idiot...
U can just upfront to me.... what do u want??

If u decided to give up on me...just fuckin tell me on my face....
i hope my prediction is also wrong...
But from what i see n what u gave me...
i really do feel so......
I feel tht u wanna go bck to whr u belong but u dun wanna tell it straight on my face....
So Just fuckin continue leave me ALONE...
Dun come on n off...
U make me feel on n off all d time as well...

ON= U care about me but u are bz, thats why u seldom meet up with me....U're damn fuckin bz...
OFF=No....u dun give a fuck abt me...=.= i didnt see u for ages but u dun wanna time for me...not even an hour....because u rather stay home n be with ur family..

I dun wan my life to be so pathetic....its annoying...so please let me go if u dun wan this to continue....=/

0 comments: