? ??????????????Punk Blood? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??6 Grabs Today. 171 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Light Up My Day? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (3 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 474 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Busy Dizzy~~~

Been pretty bz lately...LOL


i think is the best way to not think about u so much...

Very tired...which is good...
so i can sleep n shut my brain...
im too tired which will nt make me start thinking abt nonsense...LOL

although i dont see u quite often...but i think that will be enough for me.... =)
i dont wanna disturb u while u r bz as well...

but i reli hope i can see u on my bday party in my place....
hope u can make it....=/
i jz need 2 hrs from u....

Saturday went shooting with vince...^^
the pictures r totally AWESOME~~~ LOL
i like the way he work n the results after he work....

0 comments: